Entrepreneur: LUKE WINGFIELD DIGBY
Follow Luke on LinkedIn
Entrepreneurs are a dime a dozen, but knowing how to ensure the sustainability of your business venture is what counts. Luke shares his insights on what makes for a good and prosperous entrepreneur.
FIVE TIPS FOR A GOOD & PROSPEROUS ENTREPRENEUR:
- Start a business in a field that you enjoy and are particularly knowledgeable about. One typically excels in area’s they enjoy, so this is important if you want your business to excel too.
- Establish a unique value proposition early.
- Network as much as you can, contacts will come in very useful down the line.
- Don’t be scared to fail. If an idea or strategy doesn’t work out, it’s a lesson gained as opposed to something lost. Pick back up and try something else as quickly as possible.
- Takes risks, trust your instincts and just go for it!