I recently procured a retro gold racer from Ubuntu Bikes, custom built from the ground up. Based on the superb customer experience I had I wondered what makes the founder of Ubuntu Bikes tick. As such find Jamie’s five tips that make for a good and prosperous entrepreneur.
5 TIPS FOR A GOOD AND PROSPEROUS ENTREPRENEUR
- Keep an eye on the big picture but don’t let it overwhelm you. Keep chipping away at your idea one step at a time.
- Good customer service costs you nothing and is more powerful than the most expensive advertising and marketing.
- The small details and special touches to your concept or business model can elevate you above the competition.
- Find a mentor to bounce ideas around with, but don’t be beholden to their advice. Trust your own judgment.
- Make your passion your business. However successful you are you will always enjoy your job.